Providing Jackson-area families with one or two days per week where children experience a loving, Christian environment that engages their hearts and minds.
We believe that children are one of the most important blessings God gives. We believe that every child has the right to be heard, nurtured, and loved.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your philosophy of care?
Our mission is to nurture preschoolers so that they fall in love with learning and with Jesus right from the start…to instill a Biblical worldview for a solid foundation. We follow the Jackson-Madison County school calendar each year and provide a summer program (Camp SonShine) as well.
What days and times do you offer?
We offer Mother’s Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the school year and during the summer months (see calendar below for dates). Our day begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 2:30 p.m. each day.
What age children can participate?
- Ages 6 weeks – 5 years old
What are the typical activities and lessons?
We know that all preschoolers are unique and grow through stages at different degrees. That’s why we use a variety of approaches to enable them to learn the way God created them.
- Our daily curriculum is based on a Biblical theme which includes Bible stories and memory verses.
- Because children learn through work and play, we offer ample time for both structured activities and free play. We believe that a child’s work is PLAY!
- We focus on academic readiness by preparing them to be ready to read, write, and perform basic math skills when they enter kindergarten.
- An introduction to Music and Spanish are also incorporated into the preschool day.
- We know that in order to learn, preschoolers must first experience it…see it, hear it, act it out, sing it, dance it, jump it - integrating all of their senses.
Do you provide lunch?
We know that healthy eating is a key to helping children learn and grow. And so we provide a nutritious hot lunch each day at Mother’s Day Out. Our meals are “Preschool Friendly and Parent Approved.” A morning snack is also provided.
What are your fees and tuition rates?
2019/20 Tuition Rates
- 1 day / week – $ 115/month
- 2 day / week – $195/month
Registration Rates (non-refundable)
- $50 School Year
- $40 Summer (Camp SonShine)
- View our 2019-20 Mother’s Day Out Calendar
Why Should I Choose Mother's Day Out?
- Experience the love of Jesus
- Qualified, Christian Teachers
- Nutritious Lunch Provided
- Music & Spanish
- Biblical Worldview
- Opportunities to experience the world God created with all five senses * Safe indoor AND outdoor play areas
- CPR & First Aid Trained Staff
- Pre-K skills incorporated
- Safe & secured entrance/exit doors
Ready to Enroll? Contact Us Today!