Offering a positive environment and professional facilities for our members and our community – including workout rooms, walking track, gym, playgrounds, softball / soccer fields & more.
We invite all West Jackson members and the greater Jackson-Madison County community to enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities in a positive and professional environment at West Jackson. Through our Courts Membership, individuals and families can access our facilities on a weekly basis throughout the year (except on holidays and when the church office is closed).
You can learn more about our facilities, weekly schedules, and how to become a member below. If you have a question, feel free to call us during normal operating hours at 731-512-3810. If you are looking for information about our All Star Soccer and Basketball program, click here.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 6am – 9pm
- Tuesday: 6am – 9pm
- Wednesday: 6am – 5:30pm
- Thursday: 6am – 9pm
- Friday: 6am – 7pm
- Saturday: 8am – 3pm*
* Saturday hours are 6am – 9am from Jan 1st – March 1st (due to All Star Basketball).
The Courts @ West Jackson
On Wednesdays nights during our normal Fall and Winter/Spring schedule, the Courts Lobby and Gym are open for members to enjoy fellowship and recreation. Dinner is served from 5:00pm – 6:30pm for Junior High and Senior High students as well as families in our church. Chick-Fil-A and Pizza as well as snacks are available for purchase.
Courts members can use the gym for basketball, running, and other activities during normal hours except for the following times:
- Monday – Friday to provide physical activity time for our CDC and Mother’s Day Out children during the following hours: 9:00am – 11:30am and 2:00pm – 4:30pm* (during cold or inclement weather)
- From January 1st – March 1st each year, the Courts are closed due to All Star Basketball from 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Wednesday Nights from 5:30pm – 9:00pm are only open for church members.
West Jackson members have the opportunity to reserve the Courts Lobby and/or Gym for parties or practices when available. Contact Chuck Rhea for more information.
West Jackson Fields & More
Soccer and Softball Fields
Our fields are used by West Jackson sports leagues as well as Union University for intramural sports during the school year. If you are a member and would like to use the fields for activities, please ask a member of the Courts Staff for availability.
Our playground is open to the community throughout the week from sunrise to sunset except for the following times when weather permits:
- Monday – Friday to provide physical activity time for our CDC and Mother’s Day Out children during the following hours: 9:00am – 11:30am and 2:00pm – 4:30pm.
Exercise & Fitness Center
The walking track is open to all Courts members during normal operating hours.
Our fitness center includes a weight room and separate cardio room. We also have workout equipment including heavy ropes, exercise balls, resistance bands, but please check with our front desk staff before using these.